No products in the cart.
Pierrel Pharma Orabloc – Articaine Anesthetic
Compares to Septocaine
- Orablock is an aseptically manufactured Articaine with epinephrine based dental anesthetic.
- It has a rapid onset of anesthesia within 1-9 minutes for fast, effective anesthesia.
- Complete anesthesia last about one hour for infiltration, up to 2 hours for nerve block.
- Latex free and lubricated rubber closures to maximum saftety, smooth plunger movement and precise control during injection.
- Available in 1:100,00 & 1:200,000
Manufacturer Number 2101051, 2101052