The best time to view the flowers is usually mid-March through Mid-April, with Easter being optimal time. Especially Annuals.
- The ideal time to plant is on a cloudy day
- Before planting annuals in a bed, it’s a good idea to arrange plants. If they are in pots, select your placement.
- Use your hand or a trowel to dig a shallow hole large enough to cradle an annual’s root ball.
- Slip the annual from its container and drop it into the hole, firming soil around the plant.
- Always water annuals after planting
For more information follow the link below